FAQ How are referrals tracked and how long are my referrals tracked for?
All affiliates are given a referral URL which is used to refer new users to the myRepono.com website. When a user visits this referral URL a cookie is set in their web browser for 90 days, if within that 90 days the user signs up to the myRepono service then that account is permanently associated to the referring affiliate's account. If at any time the user makes a top-up payment to their account, then the associated affiliate will receive 10% of the top-up. This association is permanent, the affiliate will continue to receive commission from any top-ups the user makes for the life of the account.
|Did you find this page helpful? Yes No|
- Affiliate Commissions & Payments
- Can I re-sell the myRepono service to my customers?
- Definitions: API, PHP, FTP, mySQL and more.
- How are payments processed and what security measures are in place?
- Understanding & estimating your backup costs [redirect]
- Why are the Euro and British Pounds Sterling costs based on the US Dollar cost?
- Why should I worry about backing up my website?