FAQ How are my FTP details secured?
If you configure FTP backups then we will store your FTP login details. We treat your FTP details with the strictest security. Your FTP address, username and password are all stored in encrypted format using Rijndael/AES 256-Bit encryption which has been certified for use by US government agencies and military.
|Did you find this page helpful? Yes No|
- API Configuration & Customisation (v1.4)
- API Installation Errors and Trouble-Shooting
- API Requirements
- Definitions: API, PHP, FTP, mySQL and more.
- Domains: API
- Getting Started Guide
- How are backups encrypted?
- How are backups transferred to the myRepono backup servers?
- How secure is the backup process?
- Understanding file sizes (Bytes, KB, MB, GB, TB)