FAQ >> How are backups encrypted?
The myRepono API offers support for two encryption methods, by default our own custom encryption algorithm is used for improved efficiency, compatibility and reliability. Alternatively, users may choose to enable Rijndael 256-Bit encryption for optimal security if their server supports the mcrypt library/extension. For information regarding how to enable Rijndael 256-Bit encryption, please refer to the API configuration and customisation documentation.
|Did you find this page helpful? Yes No|
- API Requirements
- API Configuration & Customisation (v1.0, 1.1, 1.2)
- How are backups transferred to the myRepono backup servers?
- How secure is the backup process?
- Is the backup process security suitable for credit card data?
- Why are the Euro and British Pounds Sterling costs based on the US Dollar cost?
- Understanding & estimating your backup costs [redirect]
- Understanding file sizes (Bytes, KB, MB, GB, TB)