FAQ API Requirements
The myRepono Backup API is designed to be compatible with as many servers as possible. The API is written in PHP and therefore your server must be running PHP version 4.2 or above.
|Did you find this page helpful? Yes No|
- API Configuration & Customisation (v1.4)
- API Extension: CURL Extension Emulation Library
- API Installation Errors and Trouble-Shooting
- Customer Support & Messaging Notes
- Getting Started Guide
- How are backups encrypted?
- How are backups transferred to the myRepono backup servers?
- How secure is the backup process?
- Is the backup process security suitable for credit card data?
- What are the backup filesize limitations of the myRepono API?